See all of Austin’s iconic architectural landmarks from Lady Bird Lake with a great paddle tour! Learn about Austin history, architecture, and landmarks on a kayak.
Austin Paddle Shack
Paddleboarding & Kayaking in Austin, TX
What Our Guests Love
Float Through Our 5-Star Reviews
These are the top kayak places in the US and world with tour companies to help you get there.
- Door County, Wisconsin – A peninsula surrounded by water with limestone cliffs, lighthouses, caves, shipwrecks and more. Tour some amazing spots with Door County Kayak or Cave Point Paddle and Pedal
- New Orleans, Louisiana – See more than just bourbon street, the swamps around New Orleans are national geographic quality. See the swamps with New Orleans Kayak Swamp Tours or Crescent city kayak
- Austin, Texas – Lady Bird Lake is a hot spot for non-motorized paddle boarding and kayaking. Make sure to check out the bat bridge from beneath with Austin Paddle Shack or Lone Star Kayak Tours
- Houston, Texas – Buffalo Bayou and Clear Lake. Paddle through downtown houston with Buffalo Bayou Kayak or party on Clear Lake with a Kemah Kayak.
- Milwaukee, Wisconsin – Bar hop on the Milwaukee river with Brew City Kayak.
Paddle Austin provides the best tours and rentals for all your paddle sports needs, including stand-up paddleboarding and kayaking Lady Bird Lake! We are located in Austin and are within driving distance to many smaller towns such as Bastrop, Del Valle, Lago Vista, Wimberley, and many more! Your adventure awaits!
We use Sup ATX paddleboards and Perception Ramber sit-on-top tandem and single kayaks. All of our rental equipment is very stable, user-friendly and easy to use. Every rental comes with paddles, life vests, and friendly instruction. We offer direct access to the water so that you don’t have to carry or haul the equipment. We also offer FREE parking to customers. Book with us today for the best paddling activities on Lady Bird Lake!